Sign up for this exclusive free webinar with K.P. Khalsa, and discover the hidden apothecary in your kitchen!
Natural health expert K.P. Khalsa blends together 3 world herbal traditions into delicious foods, teas, juices and tonics.
Learn the “Food to Medicine Spectrum,” and unlock the healing properties of many herbs, spices and foods available at your local markets. Like K.P. says, “Delicious food can be herbal medicine too.”
A few of the topics K.P. will be sure to cover...
- A kitchen spice that is excellent for inflammation, dementia, digestion, joint health, detoxification, as well as the immune and cardiovascular systems
- Golden Milk, a delicious and nutritious beverage even your kids will love
- The “Universal Medicine.” It's in your fridge, and is great for joint, digestive and cardio health
- A traditional recipe for a simple food that nourishes the liver, kidneys, and blood
- The cheap and abundant vegetable juice that helps blood pressure and sexual function
- One-ingredient herbal teas that are great for the flu
- A great root that can help you kick your coffee habit and built REAL stamina
K.P. Khalsa, RH. (AHG), D.N.-C.
Author and practitioner of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic herbalism
Your host & LearningHerbs founder
This Free Webinar Will Start In:
*Time above based on the 6pm Pacific Time webinar. There are 3 time options to choose from when you click below...
FREE PDF DOWNLOAD when you register
You’ll get instant access to this beautiful Recipe Card, including Golden Milk, Traditional Yogi Tea, and a few bonus recipes that K.P. will cover in the webinar!
Choose from 3 time options...
If our 3 time options do not work for you, feel free to register in case we later offer a replay.