HERBAL ANTIVIRALS & WILD REMEDIES for Colds, Flu & Coughs
WEEDS FOR WELLNESS
LearningHerbs presents a FREE webinar to help you empower your health...
Are you looking for ways to empower your health, naturally? In the midst of the Coronavirus Pandemic, knowing how to safely harvest and cultivate nature’s remedies is more important than ever.
In this brand-new webinar, Wild Remedies authors Rosalee de la Forêt & Emily Han will discuss...
- What are herbal antivirals?
- Which 4 Wild Remedies Should You Use at the Very First Sign of a Cold or Flu?
- The 3 Different Types of Coughs - and 4 Common Herbal Remedies.
- Is it still safe to use elderberry?
And, you'll also learn...
- A free solution that everyone can use to aid healing and help us stay healthy.
- How the 7 Wild Remedies Ideals can help you and your communities thrive in challenging times.
- Plant identification, harvesting tips, and cautions to look out for.
Craft the abundant wild medicine growing right outside your door. Our goal is to inspire and empower you.
Please join us!
Rosalee de la Forêt
Herbalist, co-author of Wild Remedies & author of Alchemy of Herbs
Herbalist, co-author of Wild Remedies, author of Wild Drinks & Cocktails
Your webinar host and co-founder of LearningHerbs
Those who attend live will get printable recipes, as well as an opportunity to win this Wild Remedies Gift Basket!